Sunday 15 January 2012

iphone - Issue in solving the compilation error in xCode -


Hi all,

I have a problem when compiling the code. I got the code from svn. Error: '

Error: Syntax Error Error: 'Syntax Error Before' OBJC_STRING 'token

Error:' Other 'token on error before syntax error

< P> Error: syntax error on the '#' token error

error:} 'token

Fatal error: definition of method @ not in the implementation context

That The Nc, but I had no problem with the code.

I tried to remove the "-" sign in front of the law definition and added it again. I have "cleaned all the goals", but get a single error on the compilation.

Waiting for your response ...

Best regards, Mohammed Sadiq

I believe, when you do not get any problems with the code, but your compiler, the compiler is correct! Look back In 20+ years of professional writing I found a compiler error once .

More practically, try to comment on the code around the offensive line and post the code so that we can see all of us at once. And check any header file in which you can join, error can be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment