Sunday 15 January 2012

oracle - Tool for monitoring SQL query results needed -


From time to time, I am looking for a tool to monitor the results of SQL queries and based on this fact I am giving a notification that the query returns any results (any other filter is welcome)

I need to see a transaction table for errors, and it would be great if my SQL query Can move in the background, refresh yourself from time to time And when there are no results.

I need to connect to Oracle DB and I am currently using PL / SQL Developer or Oracle SQL Developer.

Update:

Update:

Preferably, I would not like to create / modify any database object, And they do not have the license to modify the Dibies where their Oracle applications run.

Thank you in advance

Using DBMS_Scheduler to run a stored procedure How about doing and then uses UTL_Mail to send emails in case of problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment