Monday 15 August 2011

ruby - Rails applicaton's rest client post and put method -


Using Ruby, enter some examples and given for post request. But the client of my Rail application is confused to send me posts and posts. Say, I've developed my Rail app by command: Tracks Scraps generate high scoring games: String Score: Integer , then here is the Highscot Controller 2 function

  class HighScoresController & lt; ApplicationController # 1 # POST / high_scores # POST / high_scores.json DRF # 2 # Patch / Pop / High Score / 1 # Patch / Put / High_Score / 1.Jason Def Update &  

How to If I follow this example, then I will be using # 2 # # # # # # for these posts. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ItemProp = "text">

To post to you via API call and request Application_controller.rb needs to be changed.

Change:

 with protection_from_forgery with: exceptions  

to:

  with protection_from_forgery :: null_session  

No comments:

Post a Comment