Monday 15 August 2011

ftp - cannot create file vsftpd when file already exists -


I can not get the right answer anywhere for this I have created several servers and have not come to this issue before . I recently created a CentOS 6.5 server with a specific FTP account. For some reasons, non-root users can not overwrite files already present. I can not make a 550 file error if the file does not exist, so this upload is okay. Ownership and permissions seem to be in place I am using vsftpd I installed another user on another censored 6 system and it works just fine. I do not know what I did to become the cause of this problem. Any help would be great.

I have now removed everything in the directory and have posted all my files again that problem I'm assuming that something is not right with something or something


No comments:

Post a Comment