Monday 15 August 2011

iis 6 - Adding Silverlight MimeType using adsutil -


I have a script that creates an app pool, web site - and then I .

I am looking at this:

cscript adsutil.vbs set to W3SVC // root / mimemap ".extension, mime type"

However, since I have been building a web site in the same script, I do not know the ID.

Would anyone know how this ad will work?

Thanks,

  • Rich

You can always add MimeType using web.config instead:

  & lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; System.webServer & gt; & Lt; StaticContent & gt; & Lt; MimeMap file extension = ".xaml" mimeType = "application / xaml + xml" /> & Lt; MimeMap file extension = ".xap" mimeType = "app / x-silverlight-app" /> & Lt; MimeMap file extension = ".xbap" mimeType = "application / x-ms-xbap" /> & Lt; / StaticContent & gt; & Lt; /system.webServer> & Lt; / Configuration & gt;  

No comments:

Post a Comment