Monday 15 August 2011

How to display metainformation about single commit in git -


I want to parse metainformations from git repository. I would like to receive the same information for a committed, like

  git log - spety = format:% a HEAD ^ .. HEAD  

problem That is, it is not working for the commission in the first repository.

  git show - spety = format:% a HEAD ^ .. HEAD  

Anything that I want is close to me, except to me the actual difference There is no interest in parsing.

Any idea how the GIT log works for the first commitment or how to show content content by deactivating the guit show?

Or, is there any better way to get metadata about the given commitment?

Provide silent options to suppress the dispute.

  git show - main title  

For your example, author's name:

  GIT show - Quit - Prite = Format:% a  

No comments:

Post a Comment