Monday 15 August 2011

Android/Rails Convert GPS Coordinates to Street Address -


So I know there are two ways to direct GPS to street address.

In the rail, I can use it.

In Android, I can use reverse geo encoding.

I have heard about people, while on the issue of quitting on doing this, and I think that what is the best way to do this, if I request more than 2500 requests / Expecting the day?

If I do this in my backend server, then is there any worry about quota? If so, does anyone detect any payment or free solutions, who do not have any quotas?

It seems that this is probably the best route from Android's side because every "customer" is a different IP address but I am always scared to do so in the opposition to the server on the client.

You can use other services like open road maps

Or you can havehish of some kind in your server.


No comments:

Post a Comment