Monday 15 August 2011

angularjs - How do I bind an input field in angular? -


I have created an input field and I want to print it down, which is not working mysteriously It was doing this on several occasions before, it is really strange, anyone came to know what I am watching?

  & lt; Input class = "form-control control-search" type = "text" placeholder = "search" ng-model = "search text" & gt; & Lt; Span & gt; {{Searchtext}} & lt; / Span & gt;  

Thanks!

OK if someone else goes into the future:

before me God has changed the brackets because they were bumping into handbars by adding it to the app file:

  $ interpolateProvider.startSymbol ('{-'); $ InterpolateProvider.endSymbol ('-}');  

So I had to use crisp brackets for this:

  {- searchtext -}  
< / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment