Monday 15 August 2011

javascript - Is it possible to make the background of FullCalendar calendar events transparent? -


I'm relatively new to the web and I'm using a full scroller on a personal project and what I try to accomplish I am relatively easy to change. I may have to change some code because I do not think what I want is available outside the box.

I am using my full version: Enter image details here

As you can see, I have several "events", so they are a group of events and instead you see the number of incidents that day. So for today, 10 incidents are essential, I just make them groups, the problem is that you have to click above the event to select the cell. I am trying to make it so that event or counting is essentially a background in the background without text rectangle. e.t.c. Check out the screenshots below for what I'm going to do: Enter image details here

The colorful transparent bus disappears for the event which is what I do not want. I also tried to change the background and border color, rectangular shape still exists. Any ideas or potential suggestions about this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Not at all, what do you mean, can you show us an example?

If you want users to click "Troff", you can use CSS

  Pointer-events: none  

This will ignore the mouse event (such as clicks) on this element, and click one of the following.


No comments:

Post a Comment