Monday 15 August 2011

Dynamic Access Form -


I am creating a dynamic form in Access 2003. Combo boxes "Keywords" every time the form is opened "My code is having trouble removing older boxes (or their labels, I'm not sure), and every previous opening is placed on the duplicate name (run-time error '2450').

Secondly, the junction table holding "checked" keywords is filled with less finite amount.

Thirdly, I can not understand how to populate the combo box when the junction table records If the form is loaded then The keys are always unchecked.

Thanks for any help!

I Using a continuous substation, I recommend dividing it into a junction template, which has a record per keyword and main record. Kwyword will be a combo box. Make sure you have a "Duplex Check" index that is the Forgeon Main Record Key And Fusion Keyword Key on the junction table .


No comments:

Post a Comment