Monday 15 August 2011

javascript - How to use anyother map like google maps in UIWebView in iphone? -


I have Google Maps in UIWebView and this routing works perfectly with stuff and everyone. But now I want to load some other webwives and get all the features I get from Google Maps. How can I do this?

For example: I want to load it into a UIWebView. This is an Italian map. I want to use it the same way as Google Maps works in an iPhone app. Because you are using normal web-based Google Maps in UialWeb and do not have UIMAPKit.

See it as an implementation of any other Google map using Javascript.

The manner in which this is done is defining the custom map tile layer for more information.

Note that next to actual programming, you also need to have real map tiles (and the right to use).


No comments:

Post a Comment