Monday 15 August 2011

c# - Azure .ccproj is not supported by this version of application -


Recent developments of blue cloud services through Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, everything was working fine last week and I can create a .ccprog file for my cloud service I decided to form my PC on Monday then re-installed VS2013 and Blue SDK v2.5 which I was using before but now when I try and a new blue cloud Service will create the project and the WCF service web role selects saying I get an error saying "This can not be created due to the .ccproj file which is not supported by version of this version. Please use that version which Type project file supports. " I think VS is not accepting SDK, but it is not certain that when I assist the VS site please update your version of VS, but it is already the latest VS 2013.4, any help It seems that in your csproj there is a version of the old Ezur SDK version:

You should update it.

A quick step by step here:

  1) Unload the project file (right click on the project, click "Unload Project") 2) Project file Edit (right click on unloaded project, click on "Edit X Sezer") 3) Product version is 2.5 & Lt; Products & gt; 2.5 & lt; / ProductVersion & gt; 4) Change the 2.5 & lt Azure device version; CloudExtensionsDir Status = "$$ (CloudExtensionsDir) '==' '' & gt; $ (MSBuildExtensionsPath) MicrosoftVisualStudiov $ (VisualStudioVersion) Windows Azure Tools2.5 & lt; / CloudExtensionsDir> 5) Save the project file, and project 6) This conversion wizard will activate the resulting changes to your .csdef file, then reload the following schema version attribute:  

source:


No comments:

Post a Comment