Monday 15 August 2011

C# Scripting language -


This is some strange question.

I want to provide a scripting language to modify the game. I built for XNA if I were telling these games to PC then I would be able to use C # files only, runtime ( Experiment) as a script and it will be fine - an easy way to improve the game. However, the .net compact framework (which provides xbox) reflections. Support does not support, how can I write a scripting language that takes it into account?

  1. Is there a project already done
  2. Is there a good resource for me to start my own project?
  3. Choose What will be the best language for you? This game is for the script, so it can be quite a small language, as long as

I know this is an old question, but I had the same needs before and I came to know about it. It appears that it has been developed initially to solve the problem of scripting in XNA games, so it is better.

From the website:

Managed scripting engines

Manage scripts for quick scripts for the need to implement a scripting engine in your solutions Provides easy solutions. Managed scripting comes with a straightforward script engine that can compile & amp; Example scripts on the fly allow locally assemblies in memory or locally installed on hard drives, and dynamically apply methods and access properties during runtime. Manuscript scripting runs on Windows Vista, XP, Linux, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Zune Player, with scripts written in the form of language with plans to add support for either Visual Basic or C # to Ruby, Python and Javascript.

I have not seen it deep about myself, but it looks like what we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment