Monday 15 August 2011

php - jquery-form multiple file upload -


I am using the jquery form plugin for file uploads (trying) I am having an incompatible behavior It's too much like I'm uploading too much but I do not know how to change the parameters.

The form is:

  & lt; Form class = "form-horizontal" role = "form" id = "upload" name = "upload" action = "../ php / recordInteraction.php" method = "post" accept-charset = "UTF-8" encryption = "Multipart / Form-Data" & gt;  

My input element looks like this:

  & lt; Input class = "form-control" name = "file []" id = "file" type = "file" accept = "image / jpeg" required = 'required' multiple = 'multiple' & gt;  

My php.ini has the following lines.

  upload_max_filesize = 40M max_file_uploads = 4  

When I upload small files, it works big files, it fails; However, I'm never coming closer to 40m.

When this fails, the fields are not sent to my scripts on the form

When I break into the preset method, I think that $ .x (form data) Expected:

  RID = upload and file% 5b% 5D =% 5 + file% 5D and file% 5b% 5d =% 5 bogies + file% 5D and file % 5b% 5D =% 5 bogies + file% 5D and upload = upload  

However, the script does not receive these parameters


No comments:

Post a Comment