Friday 15 May 2015

Ruby temporary variable assignment and modification -


I have a word "cap", and I want to create a new word that is exactly the same, but different final characters . The word "word # word" is "temporarily # # {temporary}", which is called "temporary" # {# temporarily} "

  word =" hat "temp = word temp [temp.length-1] =" d " # Output: # temporary had # words  

Now I had the temporary = "was" and word = "hat" but both The words have to be changed!

I have a hump that can be with both variables pointing to one place in memory?

Why is this happening, And how can I keep both values?

How can I keep it?

Use dup this object

  word = "cap "Temp = word.dup temp [temp.length-1] =" d "puts" temporary # # temporary} "," word # {word} "# output: # temporary word is #hat  < / Pre> 

No comments:

Post a Comment