Friday 15 May 2015

javascript - How do I fix PhoneGap build errors? -


I am trying to create a base iPhone application, but I continue the following two errors:

  ./ build-phonegap.sh: line 6: ./configure: Any such file or directory cp: lib / iphone / phonegap-min.js: Any such file or directory  

I created and installed the latest version of PhoneGap from source on the dot hit, I have checked to ensure that the PHONEGAPLIB variable is actually in XCode Set up.

Where do I get files listed? Where do I place them (what are the relative of those paths)? And why not?

Later

It seems that this project was made with a version of PhoneGrap (one such external lib does not refer to the directory, but I was trying to run it with a new one by reproving the project with our latest version and copying it to the www directory fixes the issue.

I'm skeptical what steps do I take? I do not know how to install it? Do I need to open it in Xcode before running some GIT commands or some build command?

Update:

Understand this Downloaded it went to the unzipped Phonegap folder, duplicate the iPhone folder, open the encoded and create and hit it. It worked.

Obviously your iPhone Inter Projects If you know what you are doing then it can possibly be fixed / changed

This video has helped me to verify that you have a subfolder. Whatever is to be done, it is to download, open and open. Files inside your www work by default


No comments:

Post a Comment