Friday 15 May 2015

flash - SSH Through Telnet Connection -


Is it possible to connect to an SSH server via Telnet connection?

I am trying to connect to Flash for an SSH server, but there is no OpenSSH implementation available in the Action Script. I can successfully connect to Telnet server and execute the command.

I can not make any changes on the machine with SSH server. The machine I'm connecting with is running Windows XP SP3. I'm also ready to receive any software for Windows machine.

I think the http server is on the machine with ssh server, you execute commands on php You can use scripts (use ssl to secure connections)

If you have control over the client machine, then you write (for example C) for SST proxy telnet proxy It would be so easy to write SSIT client in an action sequence


No comments:

Post a Comment