Friday 15 May 2015

hudson build a project using junit maven and HSQLDB in server mode -


I have a project of persistence with spring and there is a hibernate built with Maven, I am testing the test and A test database HSQLDB , when I initially launch the HSQLDB database in server mode for test, did Hudson launch a database or someone with Maven Can you make the way?

I will use it and for this, you can use it for each exam case and / or setup data You can use (see JUnit 3 for example, see the post for JUnit 4 for example).

Another option is to use this section in a configuration that shows how to drop / create a database and schema, then submit it before the test phase, and after the test phase Drop the database).

The approach later gives you less control over data setup between tests, so I like debuting.


No comments:

Post a Comment