Friday 15 May 2015

java - Are there any tools to visualize the objects being used in a program? -


I'm not sure how this would be useful, but I thought it was necessary to see the objects used in my items It may be obvious that the program and what is being referred to, I think it will generate some data that will be used by the program as a graphview. Is there a tool that does this, otherwise it would be difficult for me to do this? Ideally this would work for any arbitrary program, however, if I needed some modifications in code (such as a dump object () call or whatever can be added)

I would like to do this for Java Interested in doing so, but if there are solutions for other languages ​​then please post them also.

A profiler will allow you to view objects created at runtime, for example this output of JProfiler Is:


No comments:

Post a Comment