Friday 15 May 2015

grails - Jcenter() exception in gradle 2.3 -


While trying to run the software through shield, I'm getting under the exception. I'm using the latest Grade 2.3.

  * What went wrong: There was a problem evaluating the root project 'Grade-Builds' & Gt; The method JCenter () was not found for the logic [] on the repository container  

Belos is my build.gradle . At first I ran without job wrapper gave me the same exception, then I added the work wrapper but still getting the exception can someone help, pls ?

  Work wrapper (type: wrapper) {gradleVersion = '2.3'} Buildscript {repositories {JCenter ()} Dependency {Compile files ('C: / ... /SoUPUI-5.0.0 /bin/soapui-5.0.0.jar ') compile fileTree (dir: "C: /.../ SoapUI-5.0.0 / lib", includes:' * .jar ') classpath' Com.lv. Plugins: soapui-gradle-plugin: VERSION '}} Soap {test {projectFile =' C: / Users /.../ soapui-project.xml 'printReport = true junitReport = true} Tools {projectFile =' C: /. ./ Sopanui-project. Xml 'iface =' IOrderService 'tool =' wsi, axis1, axis2 '}}  

It should be just:

  jcenter ()  

all lowercase Docs.


No comments:

Post a Comment