Friday 15 May 2015

matlab - Can timer function be used to simulate other function after every 60 min? -


In my code I need to simulate my matlab code for every 2 days after 60 minutes. Receive special data. Currently I have come to know how to do it.

  xdom = xmlread ('http://api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecast/1.9/?lat=53.05;lon=4.8; MSL = 1'); Cloudtags = xdom.getElementsByTagName ('cloud'); Cloud = cell (cloud tag, tag, 2); Item = 1 for: cloudtags.getLength cloudtag = cloudtags.item (item-1); Timatag = CloudTag.JetperrentNode.GetnetNet; Clouds {items, 1} = four (time summaryGet attribute ('to')); Clouds {items, 2} = strobe dual (CloudTextText attribute ('percent')); Termination cloud; Milan = SRCMP (Clouds (,, 1), '2015-03-12T15: 00: 00Z'); Cloud = width {milano, 2};  

Now I have to walk every 60 minutes so that I can store this data in a separate file. Can anyone help me with the timer function or with any other function?


No comments:

Post a Comment