Friday 15 May 2015

Deploying Yii2 app to shared host steps -


I find it weird that it is too low, (if any) to employ a shared host to the Yii2 app Details of ideas

Is there a process you follow which minimizes issues / errors?

> How does DB migrate (with data)? I am convinced that I can export / import DB, copy the UI app folder directly, but is it very simple?

read this page first

Yes about files, just copy them If your host allows you SSH access (but not guit) then you can copy them very quickly with rsync (so that you can use composer on your computer etc.) and deploy via SSH Are). I have made a script which does the same thing with FTP at 1 point but it was very slow because I have closed the websites for shared hosting.

In relation to the migration, For example, make sure you read the answers and comments as well as follow that link.


No comments:

Post a Comment