Sunday 15 June 2014

node.js - Save npm list to file -


While running things I often go between computers with NPM and my package.json That means, either I thought, everything would be the same when checked out. At least one major version ~ 4.0.0 or example.

However, compared to the house on my fast PC at work, compiling 11 seconds compared to 19S.

I would like to save the file to npm list so that I can compare it at home.

  npm list --save npmlist .txt // For example  

You have an npm-Shrinkwrap.json file in this file that is the exact version of the NPM module that you have installed in that moment, again (modules of modules and so on ). As long as this file sits in the root of your project, run npm install in the exact same version.

You can compare it on any one PC or can copy / install the same version of the NPM module on the second version generated on a PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment