Sunday 15 June 2014

java - Calling getter method in JSP Spring form tag -


I am making four columns in DB and preparing them to display using the JSP and spring form tags . I am able to use them hibernate and added the model to the complete list. Now, how can I read them and display them in the dropdown. My Pojo looks like this

  square beans {string name; // DB Sting ID represents some columns in the string; String data; // gates and setter  

and in my model I'm returning as a list

  list & lt; Bean & gt; Invoice data = servis (); Model.addAttribute ("listdb", invoice data);  

How will I now show all callum values ​​in jsp such as

  Invoicedata.getSample (); // Using reading cell value  

Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance.

Use JSTL to display more data through the loop.

  & lt; For C: each item = "$ {listdb}" var = "invoice" & gt; Name: $ {invoice.name} ..... & lt; / C: forEach & gt;  

No comments:

Post a Comment