Sunday 15 June 2014

node.js - Mashery IODocs - Latency issue due to heavy json config file -


Masheri is actually a great tool for documenting iodox APIs, I'm using it for a very big project and Then this API has been sent with 50 methods and complex structures so that my JSON config file is longer than 4000 lines. I own a host of IOdocs and other stuff with VPS over long time due to my long Jason file is very slow I have any idea to deal with this latency? Clearly my json config file has not been divided into several.

I have some performance improvements of IO docs can help. In this example, they include extracting JSON-minify (which is used to allow comments only in source specifications), caching server-side specifications and not loading specifications via a synchronous AJAX call on the client is.


No comments:

Post a Comment