Sunday 15 June 2014

itunesconnect - Not Able to Add New iOS App, Create Bundle in iTunes connect -


Recently administrator got access to my iTunesConnect account from admin .

When I was trying to add a new app from myApps , I did not find an option to add a new iOS app or make a bundle. As shown in Fig. 2

Can someone suggest that we need to do something from the customer side or from me?

Immediately after the login I received notification regarding tax etc.

Image 1: Address Information Address Image shown in image 1 1: Find the information


Image 2: Popup below Enter image details here

You can create Team Agent (which has created your app developer account ) Will need to sign in to the Apple Developer Portal and accept new agreement before connecting a new app in iTunes or update the existing ones You have to do this.

I agree with your statement that this account belongs to one of your clients. Just inform him and accept the new contract.


No comments:

Post a Comment