Sunday 15 June 2014

2 or 3-way merge of word or pdf files -


So I'm not sure that it exists, so I'm asking for some help from intelligent people for stack overflow .

I'm looking for a 2 or 3-way (preferably) document merging tool that works great with MS Word documents or PDFs. I have many documents, pages from these documents and I want to merge together the sections and merge them into one document.

I thought that the best way to do this is to do 3-merge ways to help me merge the tools. I have taken a look at the following merge tools:

  Compare to Arxis merge 4 Compare it Compare it! Delta Valkar 2.1.1 Diff Merge Exam Diff Pro 7.0 Mult Smart Synchronized WinMerge UltraCompare  

None of these are in accordance with my requirements Most PDFs and Word docs can not read. Anything that can do, only the ultra compiler can save the changes. However, compare only importing text (all images are lost) and changes. Are saved in RTF format, so I lose a lot of formatting. I want to save back to the original format.

Has anyone used a device that can merge explicitly by allowing the importation of classes and / or PDF documents to the sections / pages?

You can add multiple RTF / DOCX / DOC documents in a visual using the TE editing control Invisible control, and then save the composite document as a single RTF or DOCX formatted document. Supports control images, tables etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment