Sunday 15 June 2014

asp.net - AdSense: How to keep Ads updated with logged in user content -


I want my ads to work as Gmail, so it will show ads according to user's content.

I use AdSense site authentication and it works fine, I can see the crawler reading the page.

I have configured my site in the following ways:

Whenever the user redirects to a page, then I have added the ID so that the request is: X? Id = 123

And when the crawler user entered the same page, it shows a list of links to the same page with a different ID (according to each link id shows different user content ):

X? Id = 1

X? ID = 2

X? Id = 3 ....

It worked great !! For example, if the user entered the car's content then he got a car ad.

But after some time it stopped working, even if the crawler continues to read pages, but ads are not relevant to user content.

Is there any way to update the ad?

I use it: ASP.NET MSSQL 2005

thanks

Is a non-authenticated, non-JavaScript-running bot running, which is looking at references on these pages? Use Google Webmaster Tools () to know what googlebot sees on your site


No comments:

Post a Comment