Sunday 15 June 2014

asp.net - Crystal Report Viewer Accuracy -


I have several crystal reports that I am displaying in the viewer in an asp.net web page. These reports have been very advanced with tables and charts on them. What we have seen is that these lines take on the self, often outside the pixels in the preview, or from the bottom of the page Running is not a problem when you run reports in the Crystal Designer app, only web preview is anyone seen or solved in the past?

However, while exporting to an ASP.NET web page, I have HTML, PDF and other outputs Faced with similar formatting problems.

Most of the time, I think that while the line looks in line with others, it does not happen, when this happens, generally I first click the zoom drop down on the design screen from 100% to 400 I convert to% and verify that they are actually in line

apart from the "Format" menu you can be sure that the objects are in the same size and the same line of vertical or horizontal form "Ally" And "shake sizes can use" menu option.

I have seen it on the screen right where we have seen, but the reason for showing some items separately in the export is if they are not standing properly.

Just throw it out. Hope it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment