Sunday 15 June 2014

httpurlconnection - Handling Http 304 Response In Android -


I am using to communicate with the server and using it for caching, when the server (HTTP_NOT_MODIFIED) Reacts with, I get empty body, but according to HTTRL connection and HTPRPS Paxaq documents, if 304 HTTRLL will bring feedback to the same URL in the connection cache. While the request for the URL has been cached and I confirm it. When the URL is called for the first time, I get the proper response, when I say the URL after the cached, why am I getting a blank body (no data).

I have decided to download the volley library from the official google code repository. This is the link.

Actually the volley source code is available on the gruboot and causes many issues (Zithub link :), never download it from that link.


No comments:

Post a Comment