Sunday 15 June 2014

etl - How to import a table with references to itself into OrientDB and have it create the Edges -


How do I lose myself with importing a table with references, and make the right edges.

ID, Guardian, Title

Try 1:

H2>

I The following Transformer Jason section is used:

  "transformer": [{"vertex": {"class": "data_lists"}}, {"edge": {"class": "IsParent", "joinFieldName": "parent", "lookup": "data_lists.id", "direction": "out"}]  

However, it only creates edges Where the ID is equal to the parent (some lines themselves as the parent)

Try 2:

I Word is: parents data_lists.id

But it makes a property line, like the original table reference. On the other hand, Docs says "This is not the usual way to create a link"

It does not make an edge as a separate linePaint class

Try 3:

Hated with unprotected command I also tried:

  contains parent (in, outside) value (select @ redemption, from IPRT data_list) unsafe  

But this fails without error message.

So, any ideas how can I complete it?

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment