Sunday 15 June 2014

java - Running Elasticsearch production cluster in embedded mode -


I am working on messaging webapp using Spring MVVs with elastic detection as backend store for operational data . We are using a traditional approach where we are doing Stateless App server and using cluster hijackcast and clustering them while keeping some shared state. The elastic search cluster is different and it is used by transport client.

I came in a few examples using the node client and found that we can cluster the ap server using the elastic search. Each node will then be able to provide the remaining services as well as store the operation data. I have run a small cluster of 4 nodes and it works fine.

Is there any harm to using elastic search in this way? Run such a setup in any output? It seems that all articles and posts on this topic are used to run an integration test using embedded servers, but do not deploy production.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Yes, the damage is happening:

  • Are you sure you want to restart your AS Want to shut down and re-add your IS instances every time? (Which can often be out of control if employed)
  • Both of your applications and EE will share the same JVM, making it hard to fine-tune and monitor.

And I'm sure there are others to add.

As I have used an embedded example of elastic search in my webpad, I can advise that I do not advise to use this kind of product unless you have specific requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment