Saturday 15 March 2014

Web services authentication with remote IP -


I am developing a small application that connects to a web service that authorizes access on client IP basis is. While developing on my local machine at home, I do not allow the use of web services, unless I request authorization for the random IP received from my ISP.

My question : Is this an easy way to solve this problem, because I have no fixed IP at home? Proxy, VPN, etc ... through a webserver with an authorized IP? how?

Thank you in advance :)

I think this is your problem: you Can only connect to authorized_IP system with remote_system

If you can authorize SSI from your home PC, then you can set up a SST tunnel which is Port 8080 with Port 80_ port of Remote_system port 80 Ssh command if you are authorized_IP Run Linux on the system, so it is very easy. Windows is more complicated with Saigwin SSDD, it is possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment