Saturday 15 March 2014

How to check code generated by C++ compiler? -


Just like the subject - is there any software to open (what?) And I do not even know what to open - Files with object code or xe? My today's questions (only nowadays;)) may seem a bit awkward but I'm going through BS excersises in "C + Programming Language". And sometimes I just get stuck on specific questions. Sometimes the style of this book (Excellent in many aspects) is troubling me that he (BS) asks some questions which you will not find in your book how to do it or even Where to start from:

To run some tests to see if your compiler actually generates equivalent codes to index using the indicator , If a different degree of appeal can be requested, see how and how the quality of the generated code affects.

Chapter 5 Question 8 At this point anywhere in this book there is no mention of trial and analysis code generated by compiler anyway, if anybody can help me with this I will be great thanks.

Debugger will help you Most debuggers stop the program and see disassembly. The good thing is they tell you that the way you set the breakpoint to line, not just for all the compilation results. Start a breakpoint program at the beginning of the code of interest, when it is stopped, then I open the disassembly and immediately see the code related to that C ++ code.


No comments:

Post a Comment