Saturday 15 March 2014

java - How do I notify a JSP when an object's state changes? -


I need to create an user monitor screen that shows real-time data on log-ins Users. I was told that I should use a special Java class (Let's say Aggregator.java) that displays all the necessary information created by someone who needs to be displayed. Aggregator from database. Java election stores all the data in every 5 seconds and in the cache. After updating the cache, the aggregator.Java informs all the dependents who implement a specific interface.

In this case, the aggregator of my JSP. How can I be informed about the changes in the java? Initially, I had planned to use WebSketts, but since I am the Aggregator Java has to be used, I'm not sure what to do.

If there is such a dirty way to do this, then I like it to know about it but, of course, I have the best practice about them.

WebSocket Outbound Adapter.

You can create a channel and send a message with your aggregator. Java updates


No comments:

Post a Comment