Saturday 15 March 2014

How to expand particular parent in Jquery -


I have a menu using jquery. I want that when I click on the parent especially, give only the child all the extension under that child, children hide under other parents.
I have received the Parent ID, on the basis that I can extend a special guardian.

My code is as follows.

  & lt; Script & gt; $ (Document) .ready (function () {var msg1; var msg14; var msg = false; alert ((document.getElementById ( '' P17_LOCATION_ID '')) value); alert (msg14); $ ( '' Click ( function (event) {msg =! Msg; if (msg) '$ (this). Parent ('. Parent_menu '). (' '. Child_menu' ') Search. Slidedown ( "slow") and $ (' . Child_menu ''). hide (); return back;}); ''}); & Lt; / script & gt;  

- $ (this) here. Parent ( '' parent_menu ''). ( ''. Child_menu ''). slide down ( "slow"); for parents responsible to slide down the hair menu, but currently all Children expanding menus Whom I want to stop and when I should be shown only to children under certain he clicks on parents so that parents, so I suggest please solve the above statement it could pass to ID

< / div>

$ (expr). spinach (SEL). you $ (this) .closest wan't ( '. Parent_menu')


No comments:

Post a Comment