Saturday 15 March 2014

odbc - Quickbooks SQL dump Code from QODBC -


I need to remove the Cookbook SQL structure, from which I can create a diagram about tables with which to work with me is. Could this be possible? I think Qodic can solve the issue of my connection but I do not know how to remove the SQL dump.

Thank you in advance

You can not directly use the QuickBooks SQL structure, So you are out of luck. Most versions of QuickBooks are not based on a SQL Backend (Enterprise Edition only), so it is also not applicable to those versions too.

QuickBooks provides an XML-based API / add / modify / query / delete data in it, but does not provide direct access to SQL. QODBC is a cover around XML-based API that changes XML requests in SQL requests, and vice versa. It is nothing reverse-engineering, it only changes data from one format / protocol to another.

You want to either use the XML API, such as using QODBC, or using XML APIs and converting XWX into SQL-friendly format, what is being done by QDDC. I have done something similar to my PHP code, schema and the code written below:


No comments:

Post a Comment