Saturday 15 March 2014

ssl - Is it possible to use SendGrid free or bronze with CloudFlare's free plan? -


I am using CloudFlare for SSL and like it, only one problem That's not sending my email anymore. Sendgrid documentation, in my Rail application, has been configured

, meaning that I can configure SendGrid only with CloudFlare if I use my Silver plan (80 / month) Because I need a white label domain white label domains are available only with silver scheme

SendGrid Documentation

Is there a way to configure DNS? SendGrid to send email without upgrading to plan? If not, do I need another service?

Thanks for any help or advice. You are right SendGrid Whitelabeling options are only available for all Silver Level Packages and above. Silver package offers more than just weightlabing. For example, you can add a dedicated IP to send for better management of your dispatching reputation. More details about different features:


No comments:

Post a Comment