Saturday 15 March 2014

maven 2 - m2eclipse and Eclipse WTP -


I have a very large workspace with around 30 projects, I'm using Eclipse 3.5 with m2eclipse. I check out my Subversion repository using the default to import projects into my workspace.

I'm making a Tommack server example, and publishing my web project to the Tommak server is easy enough.

The problem is that it does not seem that sensor dependency is being automatically added to the container for my other projects, so when the container starts I get class exception exception etc. / P>

I go into the properties of the web project, and I think Java EE module dependencies are not used for some infected dependencies. I check them out, and everything works properly until I do a project clean build, when the Java EE module reliance automatically gets reset and it is reset, I have to check it again. It is painful, and I was hoping that eclipse was a way to automatically pull all the sensory dependencies while working with WTP.

I should say, using the standard Maven build works fine, and everything gets better as a result in the war file as appropriate. It does not work very well with WTP for some reason.

You need to make sure that you have the "Maven integration for WTP" facility installed from M2eclipse A simple tutorial is available

Which WTP and m2eclipse are you using? Verify the dependency version of the project declared in pom.xml matches with the declared version in Vertical Project and ensure that Workspace dependency resolution is enabled.

In addition, you can try to run "Maven / Update Project Configuration" from the Project Popup menu and check that there is no error in the log of Magan Console and Eclipse itself.

If the above does not help, try to reproduce the issue on a small project and then submit it with a bug report


No comments:

Post a Comment