Saturday 15 March 2014

c# - Query Post code Lookup Web service Via Code -


I have a URL that normally indicates a postcode lookup webservice from:

  "http: //loklhost/afddtakpce?siriyl=ksksksksksks∓pasward=<pasward>∓usserid=<unme>∓deta=adres∓task=propertilukup∓failds=list∓mskwantiti=200∓lukup= BD1 + 3RA "get me using the URL calls need to, perhaps Actitivibaraiveit and output an XML string (see example):  
  & lt;? XML version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt; AFDPostcodeEverywhere & gt; & Lt; Results & gt; 1 & lt; / Results & gt; & Lt; Error Text & gt; & Lt; / Error text & gt; & Lt; Item value = "1" & gt; & Lt; Pincode & gt; BD1 3RA & lt; / Postcode & gt; & Lt; PostcodeFrom & gt; & Lt; / PostcodeFrom & gt; & Lt; Key & gt; BD1 3RA1001 & lt; / Key & gt; & Lt; List & gt; BD1 3RA City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, Fountain Hall, Fountain Street, Bradford & lt; / List & gt; & Lt; CountryISO & gt; GBR & lt; / CountryISO & gt; & Lt; / Item & gt; & Lt; / AFDPostcodeEverywhere & gt;  

My problem is that when I type a URL into your browser, I get XML in your browser, but I can not get through the code to the XML string I am Anyone can help me in the PLZ !!! Actually very important! I need to request a soap from what I have read, but I do not know how to do it !!! thank you in advanced!

You can get XML response HttpWebResponse object if under (System.Net namespace I remember )

In order to get a HTTP web response you must first create HTTP WebBarm object.

View:

And you can use the following To convert code into XMLDocument that you can cross:

  HttpWebRequest HttpWReq = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create ("http://pce.afd.co. Uk / afddata.pce? ... "); (HTTP WebBasings HTTPWRESP = (HTTP Webbations) is using HTPWREK gate response ()) (xmldafle xmlDoc = new XMLDC ()); XmlDoc.Load (HttpWResp.GetResponseStream ()); }  

Edit (1):

In the question-making company, it looks like you will be able to consume in your. NET application to get the required data. .

You will need a password and a serial number (which you can get from the URL).


No comments:

Post a Comment