Saturday 15 March 2014

java - Debugging Signature Verification failure -


Using Java 1.4.2 with unlimited jurisdiction policy files is installed.

I have a class that has successfully signed and validated, however, now I have changed the keys and the verification is failing suddenly.

The key is generated:

  openssl genrsa -aes256 output_pivitap. 2048 openssl pkcs8 - Topk8 -nocrypt -in production_private.pem- Outfarm doorout output_web.adder openssl rsa -in output_pivet-p-p-out-outform dir-out production_public.reader  

I have done using a verification using the PEM key and openssl:

  openssl dgst -sha1 -sign production_private.pem -out test.txt.sha1 test.txt for output Enter the pass phrase_private.pem: openssl dgst -sha1 -verify  

but it is not visible that you can use the DIR key Not.

No error is thrown. Signature.verify just returns false because it works with a set of keys and not another, my assumption is that it will be an important problem of some sort.

How can I verify that KeyPair is correct but any additional thoughts? I do not want to know myself to find out the coding errors that this key is the source of the problem.

I'm happy to share the source on request - I just do not want to be dirty until the problem is necessary.

The default key format is PEM, you must enter DER,

  -keyform DER To use  
this parameter must be added

No comments:

Post a Comment