Thursday 15 August 2013

uninstaller - Inno Setup Optional Remove appdata\YourApp during uninstall? -


I am using Inno Setup and I have to remove AppData \ Local \ MyApp while removing that builder's build I do not want to, but I want to give users the option to delete this data without a message box.

Here is a screen shot example I'm trying to get.

Enter image details here

Here are some examples I've already seen it.

I therefore uninstall the user program you want to be able to add an alternate Czech box they can extract the hidden data .. but since those that are only upgrading or installing things they left unchecked this area, nor is it To delete the generated data

I should really be missing something simple but I can only do this at this time to figure it out.

Thank you.

Here is sampling to make msg box during Uninstall

  `[Code] Process CurUninstallStepChanged (CurUninstallStep: TUninstallStep); Var Merce: Integer; usPostUninstall start case CurUninstallStep of: MRes start:? = MsgBox (, mbConfirmation, MB_YESNO or MB_DEFBUTTON2 'you want to delete the settings') if MRes = IDYES so deltree (ExpandConstant ( '{userappdata} \ MyApp'), it is true, This is true, true); End; End; End;  

You can change as you like '{userappdata} \ Myapp' .


No comments:

Post a Comment