Thursday 15 August 2013

.net - Why shouldn't I use Unity? -


I am using Integration IoC container. This was not really a decision that I did, it just came with the prism Was, and I was stuck with it. I have never used any other IOC framework, and I have to admit that I am very happy with unity. However, Santosh can come from ignorance because I do not really know what other frameworks provide.

I am hearing that I should not use the Unity IoC container instead of "use castle, ni inject or structural map", people are saying, but I still do not have any concrete reasoning or examples I've heard why I should use a different framework. So, why should not I use unity? Or maybe I want to?

These containers are about flavor , more than anything else. There is a good fluent interface to configure Ninject, but some people are perceived as the ability of unifying through config (masochists, I think) and code.

I, like you, used to practice unity with both Nanning and Autofak. I have not found any reason to be strong in terms of performance or facilities which have to be with more than unity. There are some things that were good at both, but they all basically did the same thing and did it well.

I will look at each one's characteristics, style and syntax, and decide who you like best. This is actually the only difference ... how it looks usually some main characteristics are different, but this possibility of you is very thin.

Post an update about the decisions you make ... I am always interested in the findings of people's real world. Users who are passionate are advocating.


No comments:

Post a Comment