Thursday 15 August 2013

osx - AppleScript to Launch 1Password mini -


I use 1 password to store my password, and fluid .app to create some site-specific apps / browsers

While 1 password integrates well with Chrome, Safari and other browsers, this fluid I do not play well with the app, where my trouble lies.

So while I'm in the Flood App, I've created a shortcut (with keyboard Maestro ) to run an applescript for opening the mini though, Here are my attempts to get applescript:

  1. Do not tell the application "1 password minis to launch" anything, though AppleScriptEditor Does not report any errors
  2. Apple Sky The Ripit Editor does not report any errors, however to open the application "1 password mini"
  3. tell the application "to activate 1 password mini " is useless, as 1 password mini is already activated
  4. Tell the application" 1 password "to open main Opening the 1 password application, not the mini, what I want.

Interestingly, when I run (1), (2), and (3), AppleScriptEditor , automatically 1Password mini 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper , which does not clarify things for me.

Does anyone have any clue how this can be resolved?
I'm on OSX 10.10.2 (Yosemite), if it matters

I work for Agilibits, developer of 1 password.

It looks like you've got a solution, but here's another option for you:

  open space "x-onepassword-assistant: // search / " 

will create 1 password mini to search that applet.

And if you can obtain the current website's domain from a fluid, you could already open 1 password mini with a search term:

  open Place "x-onepassword-helper: http://search/twitter.com"  

I hope that helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment