Thursday 15 August 2013

asp.net - spam filter logic -


I know you guys can tell me what I can not do. that's why I'm here.

Actually I need an antiseptem bot mechanism for any site I have created. The problem is that sometimes they are very complicated or I do not have time to put them on the website, because some sites are already doing and some require a hard time limit. I was wondering how these spammers attack your site in such a way. Since most antipamps (reCAPTCHA, ACQUETIT etc.) use the same principle in avoiding spam, where they use any kind of random images (with words) and people can guess only on the basis of that word The correct word about them is. Now, can not I just make a random word that people who can enter (based on the given question), I have a simple question on the antispam field: "What is the sixth planet in the solar system?", The answer to the registrant "Saturn", gets the correct answer, it gets registered ... Are spammers answer these types of Random questions?

Just wondering ...

Thanks in advance!

Problems in your own implementation are not usually the ones that come with you (though your case This is very low in) This is a real implementation, which will almost certainly go wrong in some small fashion.

In this way, it is better (faster and easier) to use the reCAP (if your boat floats).

The thing is, if you implement a custom system, the "normal" spammers who want to see the common implementation and solving them, it will be difficult, but as soon as you are targeted, it It's all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment