Thursday 15 August 2013

c++ - OpenGL Error COMPILE TIME -


I have written a simple code to test my eclipse. I did not get any errors in this program, but when I If I create a program, I get the following error message:

error

program

There is a hack in the GLUT, which is called" ATXIIAHAP ". It is designed for problems related to using different Visual C ++ runtime library linker options between GLUT DLL and your application.

This hack should not be used with Minced because it has its own standard library, it is only required in Microsoft Visual C ++ Unfortunately, the GLUTRT Library never tried to apply this hack. _WIN32 is defined in spite of the compiler defined.

In this way, you can see this preceding #include & lt; Glut .h & gt; :

  #ifndef _MSC_VER # Define GLUT_DISABLE_ATEXIT_HACK #endif  

Since you are using eclipse, it is also possible to add This pre-processor definition as a project option, but I can not tell you how to do it.


1 comment: