Thursday 15 August 2013

c# - Workflow Foundation Separate Schema -


I am working with firmness and tracking services in the workflow foundation and I thought it was a different way to use it Good idea would be the schema for the workflow in SQL Server

Unfortunately, it appears that they have default D.O. in their code. Schema works hard to name One example is the SqlTrackingService class, the way they wrote tracking classes, I did not override ways to provide my own DB query code.

I have thought about the following options, but nothing is possible:

  • Reprint tracking from
  • Disassemble and < / Li>
  • Some ways to stop and rewrite SQL queries
  • There are a few ways to trick this to use a custom version of SqlCommand, which filters the command text < / Li>
  • Just go ahead and use the DO schema for WF stuff
  • Complete for WF Use different databases in a way.

Does anyone have any suggestions or choices I have not considered? In most cases I accept the only scheme and occasionally take things into a separate database. As far as I know that there is no way to stop the orders and to rewrite the plans or names of the table, but then I never tried it. If you want to rewrite, then I did a port, SQLCE and WordFloppresence service in SQLE and LinkTSSCL. Feel free to use it and / or modify it to meet your needs. See

for the default SqlWorkflowPersistenceService as part of the proprietary part. .

1 comment: