Thursday 15 August 2013

c# - How does one implement UI independent applications? -


What are the basic techniques for making the majority of my C # source code UI independent?

For example, I would like to write my source code for the Winforms desktop application, which I can plug in in a WPF application with the ASP.NET web application or very small changes. To wit. I would be able to use the same source code in spite of UI technology to make this future proof.

I know that can do this.

But if I do not use CSLA (it takes some time to learn a new framework and currently I do not have much time to spend on it), what should be kept in mind Getting this type of capability in my C # code?

Can you give me an example? I am already using commercial object and layering technology in my applications. But still I have noticed that many coding needs to be plugged into my UI for new UI technologies.

Please do not provide me with any superficial reply.

The best way to do independent coding for UI is to separate the argument from the presentation. Take a look at this

It is more than a discipline issue with its design instead of a framework issue. A framework can not force you to design properly. If you design the app properly, it can make things easier for you, although there are always ways around implementing it.


1 comment: