Thursday 15 August 2013

rest - Need a better language/frameworks doing RESTful webservices -


I am developing a replacement for our company's web service stack.

The existing pile was developed using SOAP and some other end points were hacked manually. This maintenance is a nightmare.

I can use any language, technique, and framework until it fits the goal.

Requirements:

  • Undoubtedly easy to fill the services
  • Uses an MVC model
  • Middle It helps in injection of layers Authentication around the call (ohth and basic ath) (primarily in a declarative way)
  • It will return JSON, JSONP and Plain OL XML (Simple XML) Return Data Makes it easy to serialize
  • primarily caching controls Designed and built in e-tag support
  • is primarily using a steady typed language but it does not matter if I have to type It is dramatically low
  • This is a framework that would be great to support handling microfreaded / epole type HTTP so that I can easily support HTTP long voting, but this is not a requirement.

So far I have noticed:

  • .NET (C #)
    • ASP.NET MVC (Simple MVC framework, manually adding missing pieces to meet my needs
    • Monorail (Simple MVC Framework, Less Supported)
    • WCF (Unfor Tununit to make it a lot of acquisition in order to work well for customers' consumption To force it do not use WCF itself)
  • Python
    • < /
    • Scala (still new but bigger) startups are using it)
    • Ruby on Rail (the way I do not like on scale)

    Any other thoughts or ideas?

I just started working with - I think this is a great combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment