Thursday 15 August 2013

Sample domains for testing DNS lookups -


Is there a well-known address that resolved well-known IP address for both IPv4 and IPv6 can go?

I'm playing with Berkeley Sockets and wrote a class to finish sockaddr_in stuff, and want to test the unit, but I do not know about any address that I tested I can put in the form of data that is guaranteed to be solved for a specific IP address.

I mentioned www.example.com and ipv6.example.com in the Guide of Beige, but ipv6.example.com no longer exists ... I have found the best c. Iana-servers.net which has both an IPv4 and IPv6 addresses that solve it, but I do not know how it is stable ...

This is a good question, I can not give you a single domain that you can rely on, yet there are some other issues about which you Content Distribution Networks want to be aware that by transferring the traffic to the server via diesel lookup on geography. If you are looking to make this project compatible with other locations, then search for a server that is not under a CDN or caching server.

I suggest creating your own server, in this way you can control all the variables.


No comments:

Post a Comment